Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

The Best day of my entire life ever (so far) 🌻✨

On Monday, 12th of August last year, it was my 9th birthday. I celebrated it at YMCA Panmure Lagoon pools with my family and friends. My Mum rented a  huge place in the Panmure Lagoon. There was a pool in the huge room we rented.
 
My family and friends gathered at 4pm, Julio was one of the first to arrive.  My other friends brought food like spaghetti, fried chicken, rice and more. After we ate, we played octopus tag in the pool. It was hard to not get tagged because it was amazingly crowded by my friends. It was really fun.

The food I picked were Glass Noodles, Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, and Carbonara Pasta. Julio, Justin and I started to chat about things. Another invited guest came late and it was my best friend, Roman. Shortly after, mum called me to slice the cake and blow out the candles on the cake.

I got to slice the mouthwatering cake, also blow the candles. We all got paper plates and ate the cake. After that I got to open my birthday presents. From what I remember there were about fifteen or twenty gifts. My favourite gift was a nerf gun and the second favourite was a volcano eruption experiment. 

I finished opening my gifts we had to put them in three bags. I said goodbye to everyone and thanked them all for coming to my birthday celebration. I totally had so much fun and I felt that so far this has been the best day of my entire life. 🌻✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.