Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Manaiakalani Film Festival

On Wednesday 13th of November we had our Manaiakalani Film Festival as you can tell title. The whole school went on 2 buses we went in our houses and they are Rimu,Rata,Kauri and Totara. Totara and Rata went in 1 bus and Kauri and Rimu in another. The Movie was at Hoyts in Sylvia Park and 3 other schools came to watch with us. We do this every year  the 3 schools were Panmure Bridge, Point England and Tamaki College. I think there was 23 Movies and my was favorite one was Nude Food. It was about healthy food our one was about how to make a jam sandwich. You will  probably think it's boring but once you watch it you would be laughing. I hope you like my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Nino, the Manaiakalani Film Festival is one of my favourite events of the year. I too enjoyed the Nude Food film and the positive message about eating healthy and caring for our environment. Keep up the great story writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.